Greetings, adventurers! We are thrilled to bring you Dev Update 10 for Dark Frontiers, a culmination of our tireless efforts over the past few months. This update introduces an extraordinary array of features that will immerse you deeper into the captivating world of Dark Frontiers than ever before.
Since the last update, our development team has been hard at work, meticulously crafting a gaming experience that surpasses all expectations. We have poured our hearts and souls into every aspect of the game, ensuring that it enhances every moment you spend exploring the mysterious realms of Dark Frontiers.
- PvP boxing & shooting arenas with registration & rewards mechanics
- Crime & Jail System mechanics
- Refreshed desert and ice biome areas with new models
- Refreshed and upgraded some enemy NPC models
- Added block and knockback mechanic to melee PVP
- Added weapon recoil and camera shake
- Lots of new abilities
- Lots of new VFX for abilities, combat & environment
- Lots of various bug fixes
- Friend List
- Enemy tiers & variations
- Prepared and launched the first-ever Pre-Alpha test, available for all our NFT holders
- Player support during the Pre-Alpha
- Collected feedback from the community about DF
- Prepared and Released the roadmap for 2023, using feedback from the community
- Developed and launched the brand new website
Currently In Development
- More quests including tutorial quests
- A new way to get around the moon
- More abilities
- More suits and weapons
- Arena environments
- Jail environments
- Player animation improvements
- The rest of the world (environment)
Prepare to forge your path through treacherous lands, unravel the secrets of ancient civilizations, and engage in awe-inspiring battles against formidable foes. Brace yourself, for Dark Frontiers awaits you!
We are incredibly grateful for your unwavering support throughout this journey, and we cannot wait for you to embark on this epic adventure with us.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Telegram to stay up to date with the latest news and releases regarding Dark Frontiers. 2023 is going to be a big year, so you won’t want to miss out!