The home base in Dark Frontiers is a peaceful place where you will be able to prepare yourself for future adventures, but it is not the only place where you can turn to when things start going south.
The Moon will have multiple stores disseminated on its surface, so that, no matter where you are, you will be able to restock on ammo or repair damaged equipment.
Each store, though, will have its own economy and prices, so merchants who want to take advantage of price fluctuations to conduct their arbitrage strategies will have to know all the various territories and stores scattered around the game map.
There are going to be many different kinds of stores in the game, and, as of now, these include:
- Ammo store: sells ammunition for weapons and other tools that require it, such as batteries for laser mining tools and canisters for gas extractors.
- Repair store: where your broken or degraded tools will be able to be repaired efficiently.
- Storage facilities: where you’ll be able to store all of your excess inventory, free of charge.
- Medbay: sells various kinds of consumables, such as med kits that heal instantly or over time, speed enhancing adrenaline shots, and stamina recovery boosts.
- Gem store: where you can sell and buy the most precious crystals you will come across.
- Banking facilities: where you’ll be able to stake the DFCC that you’ll then be able to convert into the Dark Frontiers token $DFCC or use in the DF NFT Marketplace for upgrades.
These are the main stores that we are working on implementing into the game first, but by no means will we be stopping with this variety.
In the future, just like gem stores, expect similar shops in which to sell specific loot, such as metals, gas, plants, and bio-samples.
Most of the materials scavenged on the Moon’s surface have a monetary value and will be sellable at specific stores.
Players will be able to interact with most of the world around them, and they will be able to make the most of any objects they manage to put their hands on:
From precious crystals, to refinable metal scraps, to rare plant specimens, the various stores available will provide the players with many options to enhance their equipment or make some sweet DFCC to stake.
The dev team is always hard at work, and constantly adding more elements to the game, so follow us on our socials in order to not lose any of our updates!